Thursday 13 December 2012

More Advent Parcels

I have opened a few more parcels from Maria, my partner in Cats advent swap and thought you might like to see how spoilt I've been.  These are from days 6, 7, 8 and 9 - Maria knows I love teas of all sorts so have been spoilt with some beautiful. tea, and a T2 teabag and yummy chocolates, and a beautiful hexie  decoration to hang ( in my favorite color), which is now hanging on my little tree of handmade decorations I showed you earlier in the week. Now there was some other lovely chocolates, but alas they are "missing" - don't know where they could be!

Have opened some more lovely parcels since I took this photo, so will show you those next time. Thankyou so much Maria.

And a couple more piccies of my xmas decorating.  My hall table.

I often add a new decoration (or three) most years, and this one I just had to have when I saw it this year.   Back soon. Cheryl

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pressies and I adore the last santa ornament you brought this year!@
Michelle

Wendy said...

Nice gifts and your Santa's are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

lovely pressies Cheryl and love your xmas decorating.xx