Friday 19 April 2013

Some New Sewing Accessories

I think I'm a bit obsessive compulsive with sewing accessories lately. I made a Rosalie Quinlan needlecase for Julie, my swap partner in the Lets Celebrate swap, and was pleased with how it turned out so thought I would make another.
Found a fabric with sewing notions on it - not that you can tell with the stitchery appliqued onto the front lol.
So of course it had to have something to go with it - still need to sew it together, but this will be a little zippered purse to hold rotary cutter, scissors, etc - was a pattern from a class I did with Natalie Bird from The Birdhouse.

Enjoy your weekend and autumn sunshine. Cheryl

11 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the fabric especially the reels, and the stitching, the wording is true. Next month I will be starting on some sewing accessories of my own.

Anonymous said...

lovely set Cheryl the needlecase is very pretty,well done.xx

Wendy said...

Lovely Cheryl, it is a gorgeous set. xx

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely Cheryl.x

Simone Harding said...

Lovely set.

Fiona said...

you can never have too many sewing accessories? those are lovely...
Hugz

Noela said...

Lovely quilting accessories. The fabric is very cute. Hugs....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Really goreous....

Valspierssews said...

It all looks lovely. Cute fabric.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely stitching Cheryl. One can never have enough beautiful sewing accessories.

marina said...

such a pretty needlecase and gadget case.
they look lovely!