Wednesday, 25 September 2013

One Christmas Item a Month

I am joining in with Narelle from Pins and Whiskers and lots of others busily sewing Christmas (three months to go). This was my Chrissy project for this month -
A Gail Pan stitchery wallhanging. My sister had given me this lovely blue Anni Downs fabric which I had been wanting to use, so thought it was perfect to match the cottage garden thread "Cranberry" that I had used.  Look forward to seeing what every one else has been stitching. Cheryl


14 comments:

shez said...

wow Cheryl this is gorgeous,love the colours you have used,well done.xx

Susan said...

They are really sweet stitcheries, beautifully finished.

laurajane said...

Really lovely,well done.x

Farm Gate Creations said...

Beautiful

Christine M said...

Gorgeous!

Cheryll said...

Great Christmas project Cheryl! Nice addition to the stash! :)

Narelle said...

Lovely finish Cheryl :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful finish Cheryl. It looks fantastic.

Melody said...

A delightful wall hanging

Marilyn said...

A beautiful and cute wall hanging. The fabric goes very well with the stitcheries.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous

Charlie and Wendy said...

Beautiful Cheryl, lovely stitcheries!

FloS said...

Waow Cheryl !! This is gorgeous !!
Florence

Anthea said...

I love this design Cheryl, & you've done a very pretty take on it x