Thursday 27 February 2014

I Know, I'm Hopeless

With at least 101 projects on the go, you would think that would be plenty, but no, I couldn't resist buying Rosalie Quinlan's beautiful new bom "Simply Blessed" this week -

This photo does not do it justice - it's just beautiful.
The version I bought is printed on beautiful Japanese Hemp.

On the stitching front I have finished another block of "Down Reindeer Lane" from Michelle of Ragtag Stitchin' - I am doing this as part of 1 Xmas Item a Month with Narelle over at Pins and Whiskers -
Think he's had a hard night.

Three down - cute aren't they?

My hope is to finish some bigger projects and ufo's this year. Will show you what else I've been stitching soon. Cheryl


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh nice buying Cheryl,i can see why you had to have these,lol,michelle's blocks are gorgeous,lovely stitching Cheryl,how is the little guy going? xx

Christine M said...

Only last night someone was showing me Rosalie's new stitcheries. They are going to be gorgeous Cheryl. Love your Christmas stitcheries too.

Helen said...

Love Rosalie's new BOM it's gorgeous . Your Christmas stitcheries are so cute.

Susan said...

Oh Cheryl, I am trying SOOOO hard to resist this one. It's gorgeous on the hemp background. Where did you buy it from........just in case.

Fiona said...

those are both adorable projects...
Hugz

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Oh no, I was resisting but the hemp background might have just sold me! yikes another project! :o) hugs

Michelle said...

Love your new BOM and your stitcheries look beautiful! Love snowmen!!
Michelle

Noela said...

I want the new Rosalie Quinlan BOM too but will have to wait a while I think.Your reindeers are so cute. Hugs......

marina said...

lovely new project, I can see why you couldn't resist especially on the hemp. the blue variegated thread is almost too tempting. Looking away now!
love your christmas stitching too.

Anthea said...

No wonder you love it Cheryl - the Rosalie kit is really lovely - I am sure you will enjoy the stitching!

Karen said...

It is so hard to resist when designers keep coming up with wonderful ideas.
And your reindeer stitcheries are looking great. Love those!

FloS said...

Ohhh ! how I can understand you ! This new Rosalie BOM is SO tempting !!
Florence