Thursday 18 December 2014

FHFSwap

I am a member of a lovely group of friends and at the moment we are in the throws of opening a lovely parcel each day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas.  Lovely Christine is my partner and she has been spoiling me rotten -
How gorgeous are these skating snowmen?  Such a beautiful decoration, thankyou Christine. As a snowman lover (think Christine might know me pretty well) - it's perfect and will be a lovely addition to my tree with handmade decorations from friends.
Day 2 was this lovely xmas dip bowl and  matching knife.
Ooh look what Day 3 bought - this most handsome fellow and a box of snowmen chocolates  - yum. Way too cute to eat, but I'll force myself.
He looks very at home with his friends.
Day 4 was these two beautiful coat hangers - how yummy in gorgeous French General fabric.

Day 5 already today and another wonderful parcel. How gorgeous is this bag, filled with candy canes.
But there was more - these cute little Christmas tree pegs
And something I hadn't seen before - how cute is this?  A kit in a tin. Comes with the pattern and fabric and thread to complete.

Love my gifts Christine. Thankyou so much. Can't wait for tomorrow. Cheryl

10 comments:

Noela said...

Gorgeous gifts from Christine. Hugs.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl wow what awesome gifts from Christine,your new snowman looks very much at home with your Jim Shore ones,enjoy your gifts my friend.xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Ridgway said...

All beautiful gifts...love them all. We are definitely all on the good girls list in FHFS aren't we xxx

Fiona said...

lovely assortment of gifts....
Hugz

Cheryll said...

ooOO gorgeous gifts Cheryl... Christine has picked well for you I think! Merry Christmas xox

Maria said...

Lovely goodies, Cheryl!

Karen S said...

So many lovely gifts. Lots to enjoy.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

She sure has Dory ...all gorgeous xx

kiwikid said...

Lovely gifts Cheryl!