Saturday 3 January 2015

FHFS

Thought I would show you the last of the gorgeous gifts from Christine in in our Friends Having Fun swap.  This has been a fun swap and is one I will be continuing with this year -
I just LOVE this - Christine has made me a gorgeous little hanger with "Hello my name is Cheryl and I'm a snowmanaholic". Love it Christine.
I had often thought I would love to make myself this little hanging pillow and now I don't have to.
And this gorgeous wallhanging was the lovely one I opened on Christmas Day. I still have it hanging on my wall. Just my colors too Christine. thankyou so very much for being the most wonderful and generous partner.

Now in Chooky's Secret Santa I had forgotton to take a photo of the other lovely gift that I opened on Christmas Day along with my beautiful xmas table runner.  Lyn from New Zealand was my partner -
She had included this lovely sewing roll in lovely French General fabrics.  Lyn this will be perfect to keep handy with my current project.  Thankyou so very much for my gorgeous gift.

Now every Christmas my boss has given me a Settler Christmas bear for the 7 years I've worked for her, and this is this year's. Her name is Carol -

Isn't she lovely?
I have two old wash tubs that I've had painted and this is where they reside all year, rather than put them away.
 
43 degrees here today and terrible fires nearby, so lets hope the thunderstorms that are coming through bring some relief and not more fires from the lightning. Have a great weekend. Cheryl

11 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

hope it cools down soon and you are safe and sound.........

Susan said...

Hope you can stay inside in the aircon until it cools down, terrible conditions.

gracie said...

Love the gifts....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful gifts Cheryl... very cute frosties! Please stay safe...we have been watching it on the news. Awful !!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl love all the beautiful gifts from Christine,heading home tomorrow my friend,stay safe and see you soon.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic gifts keep cool xx

Melody said...

Beautiful gifts, keep safe from the terrible fires.

Christine M said...

I had so much fun putting your gifts together, Cheryl. Your teddy bear is just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

oh Cheryl i forgot to say i love the bear that Mandy bought you and i think thats a lovely idea to get one every year.xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous gifts and teddy bears. The gifts you made in the previous post are beautiful too. Hope it cools down for you! xx

Karen S said...

These are all lovely gifts.
I like the idea of receiving a gorgeous Settler bear every year. And the tubs you have them in look great, too!