Tuesday 26 May 2015

What I've Been Up To

I know - I have been a little slack on the blogging the last couple of weeks, but work has been taking much of my time and not a lot has been happening in the stitching department.  But finally I do have some progress I can show you -
These are month 4 blocks from Anni Downs' "A Nature's Journey" which I am doing as a stitchalong through Chooky's blog.

I took this lovely Christmas one of Viv's away with me on holidays recently - not a lot done while I was hols as you can see, and not too much done on it since I've been home, but I will get back to it as I love it.

And still on Christmas, but not a good photo I'm sorry.  This is Lisa's from FignBerry Creations current Christmas bom and whoo hoo I am managing to keep up.

And there's been some progress on secret Christmas swap sewing.

Sorry if this post is a bit xmas heavy for some at this time of the year.  Our Thursday night sewing group are stitching a Lynette Anderson design "An Angel's Wish"  - love this Santa block. It is actually twice the size shown here - lots of blanket stitching ahead of me. 

Well I have actually done more than I thought.  Cheryl

13 comments:

Susan said...

No apology necessary, I think we all know how you feel about Christmas! Lots of lovely choices to work on.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl wow I think you have done heaps my friend,lots of lovely projects on the go,I love Vivs Xmas patter,you have done well Cheryl,see you soon my friend xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Busy all round I think! How lovely to see one of Vivs patterns x

KERYN B said...

Well you have been very busy. lot's of lovely Christmas things there..see you real soon xx

Cheryll said...

See... you have been hard at it & didn't realise it...cause enjoying things makes them go faster...lol
EnJoY getting behind again... xox

Jeanette said...

Love your wonderful projects. Love seeing the Christmas projects. Hugs,xx

Kim said...

Beautiful work Cheryl.

marina said...

looks like you have been doing lots to me, so many beautiful projects on the go.
love the colours of your sal blocks and the stitcheries are gorgeous.
lovely santa too in your last pic.
Well done!

Fiona said...

busy as you are it's lovely to see so much beautiful stitching being done...
Hugz

Christine M said...

Lots of lovely stitching there, Cheryl.

Chookyblue...... said...

SAL blocks looking great.........

Karen S said...

Beautiful stitching on so many wonderful projects. Love the Lynette A santa!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been so busy ....wow xx