Monday 18 January 2016

Gail Pan's Summer School

I spent a lovely relaxing day Saturday at a Gail Pan day. Not a class as such, but a day to take along a project or two and do some work on it.  I did take a couple of Gail's projects that I've been working on and will show you my progress next time.  We did get spoilt though with lots of yummy food and a really lovely goody bag. 

This was my table - we had lots of fun.  Not a lot of work going on when this photo was taken.
Our wonderful hostess
Loved Gail's gorgeous new block of the month.  Some very cute stitcheries - must do a close-up next time; they are lovely. Stitched in Running Postman Cottage Garden thread.  I will stitch this as a sample for the shop where I work, and then I might be able to sneak it home to live with me.

Lots of lovely show and tell, but this is Vicki's beautiful Lucy Boston quilt. Loved it and thought you might like to see it Michelle R, knowing that you love this block.  Stunning Vicki.
Loved this one too - think this was what Gail had been working on and meant to ask her what it was called. Such a lovely block.  Cheryl

13 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

A fun day.... Loved seeing Lucy Boston to......

Chookyblue...... said...

A fun day.... Loved seeing Lucy Boston to......

Anonymous said...

good evening my lovely friend,it sure was a fun day,i was busting to catch up with you and our other friends,i treasure our days like this,looking forward to catching up again soon,enjoy your evening Cheryl xx

Melody said...

It was wonderful to catch up with you and our other lovely friends. I always really enjoy the times at Gail's Stitching days. I think the pattern is called Pies and Tarts. Hope to see you again soon, hugs.

Jo said...

So many goodies and great friends too. Happy you had a fun day

barb's creations said...

Lovely show and tell Cheryl, thanks for sharing. Looks like you all had fun and actually got some stitching done on the day :) Barb.

marina said...

I know you girls would have had a wonderful time!
Lots of inspiring projects to enjoy

Fiona said...

What a wonderful day with wonderful people and wonderful projects

Hugz

KERYN B said...

Looks like a great day Cheryl..did you really do any stitching lol..

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow ... What an awesome day xxx

Dawn said...

Another successful stitching day with Gail, sorry I missed this one, maybe see you at the next.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Soo beautiful Cheryl. Thanks for thinking of me. Beautiful show and tell x

Karen S said...

It looks like another wonderful. Thanks for sharing the show and tell. I do enjoy that!