Tuesday 21 June 2016

Gingie Stitching

Good stitching weather down here. So while I was going through my sewing room looking for a little project to stitch recently in front of the fire, I found one of Michelle's lovely projects I had earmarked in a magazine.


I made a start and a few nights of stitching later, the five cute little stitcheries are finished -

Very cute little gingerbread men if I may say so.

Now to raid the Christmas fabric stash and cut some 2-1/2 inch squares and put it together.  The mag was from 4 or 5 years ago, but Michelle will have the pattern available if you check with her over at www.michelleridgwaydesigns1.blogspot.com.au

I recently participated in a fun swap with the No Fuss Swappers - kitchen themed.  I have shown you my lovely goodies from Illene, but my partner was Kaye from Kitten Stitching blog and this was what I sent to her.

I found this little teapot design on Kathy Schmitz blog. 

 
Couldn't believe my luck in finding a teapot cookie cutter to match.  A favourite recipe, spatula and cookie completed this fun swap.  Cheryl

8 comments:

Karen S said...

A perfect activity for these cold nights. They do look delightful.
The swap gifts you made are lovely.

Jo said...

Love the cool cookie cutter... Those STITCHERIES came together fast... Wonder what they will be

Jeanette said...

Love those Gingies. So cute. The swap gifts are lovely. Hugs,xx

kiwikid said...

You are a fast stitching person Cheryl!! They look great. Very nice swap goodies.

Maria said...

Such cute stitchiers...
Fabulous tea towel and you were sew lucky to find that tea pot cookie cutter to match.

Fiona said...

your gingie stitcheries are lovely. looking forward to seeing the fabric you choose. love the tea towel you did up...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Stitchery.....perfect for cosying down with in the cold. Lovely stitching Cheryl. I love the teacup and pot one too..neat find with the cookie cutter xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching Cheryl and a great swap parcel you put together ....