Wednesday 4 January 2017

Spoiling From Santa Shez

Well I not only had Shez as my secret Santa in our Friends Having Fun swap, but she also spoils me with wonderful  Christmas gifts as well.  These are the last few days of the lovely daily surprises I had to open for our FHFS -

Day 8 was this cute little basket full of choccie frogs - well it was full when Shez gave it to me lol.

How cute were these pussy cat socks on Day 9.  You will see there is a theme happening.

Just LOVED this one and I'm sorry I've cut his head off just a bit but this gorgeous cat is made out of lovely wool with the cutest little snowman and saltbox house appliqued on him.  He is three dimensional and has a home on my coffee table.


Day 11 was this great hexagon folder with zippered section and pocket. Great for needles, threads and other bits and pieces.  Will be very handy.


And folds up to this.

And on Christmas Day I had this to open - just beautiful. I love it - very cute teddies in beautiful teacups.

Aren't they just beautiful.

And if that wasn't enough, on Christmas Day I also had another bag of goodies to open -


A pattern for a bag, a very cute heart ornament with red, green and white bells (just me), and lovely piece of red and white xmas tree fabric - can't wait to use this, and a very cute little snowman ornament (just me as well).


She also gave me this wonderful book - full of redwork snowmen to stitch. Can't wait to start these. 

A couple of projects from the book - very cute.


And then there were these two gorgeous tins and another gorgeous snowman decoration and a cute tray of gingerbread men, which is also a decoration.

Loved this beautifully stitched decoration - looks beautiful on my tree with the handmade decorations from friends on it.  And the cute little penguins is an iron-on motif.

Shez also made me this amazing project bag. Isn't it lovely. In my favourite gorgeous greens.  It has a clear zippered bag so you can see what's in there.  Love it - will get lots of use. Great to pick up and go.

Can't thank you enough Shez for all my gorgeous gifts and lots and lots of spoiling.  Cheryl




9 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my lovely friend what a special gift. How lovely and spoilt you are... xoxoxo

creations.1 said...

WOW!! Such a beautiful swag of gifts!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,so glad you like your gifts,we always have fun with Xmas,looking forward to seeing your snowman project.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Beautiful pressies...enjoy...Happy New Year Cheryl! :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Definitely Santa Shez! Gorgeous gifts....beautiful all of them.

Karen S said...

They are wonderful and special gifts. Enjoy!

Fiona said...

such lovely and thoughtful gifts...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Lots of beautiful goodies there Cheryl.

Chookyblue...... said...

Spoilt isn't the word....... That's a truck load of goodies to enjoy......