Monday 24 April 2017

Belated Class Post

Now looking through my blog posts of late I realised I had missed doing a post on a wonderful class I did before Easter with Gail Pan and her very special guest Bonnie Sullivan from America.  I was very excited about doing this class, as apart from loving Gail's designs I knew Bonnie did a lot of work with wool, which I also love.

I couldn't resist these new patterns of Gail's to work on during the year.

Some projects from our goodie bag.  Love the sewing bag from Gail which has a clear zippered pocket on the back. The zip will test me out, but I have the stitchery almost done.

She surprised me with her new Christmas book for my birthday - very yummy.

Thes were Bonnie's projects included in our goodie bag.  They are pre-printed on beautiful fabric ready to stitch and sew the wool pieces onto.  The one I am working on at the moment, and which I LOVED, is the sampler on the left.

A couple more of my purchases. How could I leave that snowman there lol.


And some beautiful wools.


And a couple more little projects to keep me busy - couldn't resist these xmas projects of Bonnie's. Was a wonderful day - in fact one of the most memorable I think.

And to finish - some more birthday spoiling I just had to show you.  My husband always says I always two weeks out of my birthday lol -

LOVE IT. Cheryl




8 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Some very lovely stitching time ahead with those beautiful projects Cheryl. I really like Bonnies designs x

gracie said...

Looking forward to seeing these projects in the works.

Jo said...

Sounds like a fantastic time had. Beautiful work to complete now...

The Patch Craft said...

Looks like you are going to be very busy stitching all these beauties.

Jeanette said...

Fabulous patterns. They will keep you busy. Hugs,xx

Chookyblue...... said...

I did Bonnies workshop at Girls Day in the Country and we had so much fun...........she is juts lovely.........love those new patterns she has I had to bring a few home too....and the pre-printed backgrounds make for some quicker projects.........

kiwikid said...

Sounds like a great day Cheryl,lots of lovely patterns there and no you couldn't leave a snowman behind!! Good on you for celebrating your birthday, the longer the celebration the better!!

Karen S said...

It was definitely a great day with Gail and Bonnie. I spent far too much money but am loving all the projects.