Monday 3 September 2012

A couple of purchases

Following on from our lovely retreat weekend away, I did manage a couple of small purchases.

It doesn't show up very well, but a lovely mottled background I plan to use for some stitcheries, a cute little red and cream print for a xmas project, and there just happened to be a little secondhand and collectables place near the patchwork shop, so a new piece of depression glass was added to the collection, and an old pastry wheel.

I am having trouble accessing my emails, so at some stage this week I think my computer will have to go in to be looked at, so if I am "missing in action" for a couple of days that will be why. Hopefully not for too long - can't miss out on what's happening with all the lovely blogs I love to follow

4 comments:

gracie said...

Nice finds....hope the computer is not too sick!

Anonymous said...

beautiful fabric Cheryl,hope your computer is not to sick.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I am a collector of depression glass as well..love your piece and the pastry wheel....

barb's creations said...

Just letting you know via Hubbys puter that my gifts for the Santa sack arrived today....I've been good and haven't squshed them once LOL.Did you get my last message to say I'd be posting your of to you this Friday??? Sorry but time has runaway with me this month with uni assignments will let you know here in your comments when I've posted it of to you :) Barb.