Tuesday 11 September 2012

Some Chrissy pressies in the mail

Two interesting looking parcels arrived for me today from Barb, my partner in the santa sack swap with www.stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com

Now I was very good, and put them away with the others, but I do admit to a bit of a squeeze lol. The yummy chocolate bars that said eat me were a different story, so I did what I was told.

Off to a class with Marg Low tomorrow sewing my favorite things - Christmas. Will show you some piccys of what I did then

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what fun,cant wait to see what you make Cheryl,those look good.xx

Fiona said...

lovely getting parcels in the post....
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Sweet looking parcels there. Hope not too much squishing went on.

Melody said...

Lovely looking parcels. What a great idea to pop in chocolate to eat now.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

What a great idea to put in the chockies to try and distract you from the pressies :)