Sunday 30 March 2014

A Lovely Week - FHFSwap and 1 Xmas Item a Month

What a lovely week I've had, and lots to show you over the next few days. But first I am a member of an online swap group - Friends Having Fun - and what a wonderful bunch they are. Our first swap is a Dresden plate swap, and my wonderful gift arrived from Peg on Friday, and I was just blown away -
How gorgeous is my sewing folder - such yummy fabrics - and perfect for my stitching days. I just love it, and if that wasn't enough, Peg also included some other gorgeous bits and pieces -
A lovely Marg Low pattern and kit, which I can't wait to make, choccies (yum) and a beautiful lavender soap. Thankyou Peg for my most amazing gift - I just love it, and feel very spoilt.

On the sewing front I have finished two more blocks of "Down Reindeer Lane", one of Michelle's lovely patterns (Rag-Tag Stitchin') as part of 1 Xmas Item a Month with Narelle over at Pins and Whiskers blog.  Aren't these two the cutest?
And this little guy.

Have a great week. Cheryl

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your gifts from Peg what a wonderful swap parcel she put together for you Cheryl,this swap has been lots of fun and I love the 2 blocks that you have stitched ,well done.xx

FloS said...

What a lovely gift !! Peg has spoiled you !
and your stitcheries are very cute !
Florence

Christine M said...

Peg has done another wonderful job with your swap gifts. Your Christmas stitchery is coming along nice, Cheryl.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are just so very welome....love your stitching....

Helen said...

Fantastic gift from peg. Your stitchery is looking great.

Susan said...

Great way to use the Dresden. Your stitching is gorgeous, really admire your dedication to Christmas projects year round.

Nicky said...

Lovely swap gifts! Dresdens are timeless aren't they, so pretty. Loving the stitchery too...

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous gifts. Love those cute reindeers. Hugs,xx

Unknown said...

love the little redwork reindeers.

Karen said...

A lovely gift. Peg is so organised.
Love the reindeer stitcheries, too.

KERYN B said...

Beautiful stitching Cheryl love the reindeer and beautiful gifts from the lovely Peg.

marina said...

Peg's gift is amazing,
your stitching needle has been working hard. such cute designs by Michelle!