Friday 14 March 2014

What I've Been Stitching This Week

Is it just me or are the weeks flying by more quickly than ever. I have lots of lovely things on the go. some days, its "mmm what will I pick up today", but with the thought in the back of mind of getting a few projects finished I am trying to stick to just 3 or 4 (notice I said "trying").

Another block finished in my "Reindeers and Snowmen" quilt from Crabapple Hill.

This is the first block of Rosalie Quinlan's new bom "Simply Blessed" which I just love, but am finding the white printing hard to cover (it's quite thick). Thankfully the other blocks are printed in brown. Will stitch some m ore of this over the weekend.
A little sneaky peak from a secret squirrel project. Have a great weekend. Cheryl

16 comments:

Helen said...

Lovely work Cheryl !'n

Maria said...

It's hard sticking to our targets Cheryl.. Love your stitchery's and also the one in your pervious post.

KERYN B said...

As always beautiful stitching, you have been very busy.

marina said...

lovely stitcheries, expecially love the Rosalie Quinlan one, shame about the printing. Will it wash out at all?

barb's creations said...

Love the stitcheries you've been working on especially the new Rosalie Quinlan BOM which I'm trying hard to resist, looking forward to seeing more progress shots as you work on it :) Barb.

Christine M said...

Your snowman is very cute, Cheryl. Hopefully the stitching of your Rosalie project will get easier as you go. Love the sneak peek!

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely stitching going on there,love the snowman.x

Melody said...

Beautiful stitching, Cheryl. Ps I'm using my gorgeous block holder, from you, all the time. I love it

Karen said...

All the blocks are lovely.
The snowman is delightful!
I am biased about the snowmen as I have a quilt with those blocks and love it. (Oct, 2011)
I really like the BOM block. That will be stunning.
And the secret stitching is gorgeous.
I'll cheer you on.

Anonymous said...

Such lovely work Cheryl,what a pain about the white lines.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely stitching Cheryl...guess your chair pile now looks like mine! Lol!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow....beautiful

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow....beautiful

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow....beautiful

FloS said...

Waow ! a lot of beautiful stitcheries !
Florence

Susan said...

Lovely cute stitcheries!!!!