Thursday 31 July 2014

Swap Gifts

July has been a busy (but lovely) month for swap gifts. In the My House, My Home swap through Mrs Martins quilt Shop Kerrie, my partner, has received her gift so I can show you what I sent to her. This month we had to make for the kitchen -
I made Kerrie these placemats - 4 in all - for her kitchen table. It is a lovely pattern from Viv's Creations and I must make myself a set one day.

For the Christmas in July swap I have shown you my gorgeous gifts from Maria, but my partner  to send to was Noela from www.quiltybitsfromtheblueroom.blogspot.com. Firstly I made Noela this cute little mat - a Gail Pan design.

As well as a Jolly Santa wallhanging

Noela loves blue, so I made this "S for Snowman" table centre in blues and reds.  Was a lovely swap - thankyou Cheryll for organising it.
 
And my wonderful parcel from Kerrie, in the My House, My Home swap arrived today but it deserves a post all of its own. Cheryl

 

10 comments:

Christine M said...

Gorgeous gifts, Cheryl. I love the colour of the thread you used for the Santa.

KERYN B said...

Lovely swap presents you made you clever girl you...

Maria said...

Beautiful swap gifts both sent and received.
Look forward to see your My House swap gifts.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lots of lovely projects coming out if your place...

barb's creations said...

Beautiful gifts Cheryl :) Barb.

Fiona said...

lovely gifts you sent...
Hugz

Karen said...

All the gifts you have made are lovely. I do like the place mats and of course this another of Viv's.

Cheryll said...

Wonderful gifts in both swaps. Well done Cheggs!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful gifts. Hugs,xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl i have missed this post,love the gifts you made they are all so lovely,well done my friend.xx