Tuesday 5 August 2014

My House, My Home Swap

Had to show you the  gorgeous things Kerrie, my partner, made/sent me this month in Mrs Martins Quilt Shop swap. This month we made for the kitchen -
How lovely is this beautiful table centre?   Perfect on my dark stained timber table - and just my colors - such lovely fabrics.
 And I don't have a tea cosy, and I do love a pot of tea, so was thrilled Kerrie had made one for me.

And there was more (told you I was spoilt) -


This lovely "Bless this Home" stitchery which I will enjoy stitching and adding to these tea towels. What a wonderful swap parcel - LOVED my goodies, thankyou so much Kerrie. And now to put the thinking cap on for next month and start on some sewing for the bedroom. Cheryl

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Cheryl such awesome gifts and yes that will look awesome on your kitchen table,perfect colours and fabrics,what a fun swap parcel to receive,enjoy your evening and good luck Mick.xx

gracie said...

Lovely gifts

Christine M said...

Kerrie has made you some lovely gifts, Cheryl.

KERYN B said...

Kerrie really did spoil you, the colours are beautiful.

Fiona said...

those are lovely gifts....
Hugz

Susan said...

Lovely gifts, Kerrie has obviously done her homework.

Helen said...

Such lovely gifts Kerrie made for you, love the tea cosy .

Kim said...

Lovely gifts Cheryl.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Awesome goodies, your were spoilt....

marina said...

wow what gorgeous gifts.
they are all beautiful!

Karen said...

Such lovley gifts. I have been enjoying watching what each person chooses to make for each room. Very creative!