Sunday 31 August 2014

A Day with Libby Richardson

We were lucky to have Libby Richardson do a class on Saturday at the shop where I work.  Of course Libby is well known for her fabric painting, especially on her cute bears, so I was looking forward to having a go at this -

This sweet little bear was our first project, and is now waiting for me to stitch and turn it into a needlecase.
And the second project a "Home Sweet Home" wallhanging. Lots of flowers to embroider on this one, so will keep me busy for a while.  I found it quite addictive, so plan on painting some xmas designs as well.
 Have a great week.   Cheryl

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Chez they look fantastic and so cute and what a great pic of you and Libby,what an awesome day you had,thanks for sharing my friend.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lucky you ....great photo bet you had the best day...

Wendy said...

Your painting looks beautiful Cheryl, I look forward to seeing them with stitchery as well.

Christine M said...

Beautiful projects, Cheryl. I just love the house one. Can't wait to see them with the stitching done.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Oh I love those you clever lady,can't wait to see them stitched.x

Karen said...

What a lovely way to spend a day. Your projects are gorgeous!

Fiona said...

Lovely work Cheryl... Libby is coming to our stichers day in a few weeks and I am very excited...
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Another great day by the looks of it & lovely outcome from it too!
Love that bear! :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lots of stitching fun ahead Cheryl x

marina said...

lovely Cheryl,
Libby's designs are so cute.

KERYN B said...

Well look at you clever girl painting like a professional - it looks fabulous..

Susan said...

Clever girl! They look great.

Noela said...

They look wonderful Cheryl. Hugs.....

Melody said...

Lucky you. Libby is fabulous.

Binsa said...

Hi Cheryl, I love Libby's work. Enjoyed seeing your new projects. Warm Regards, O'faigh