Wednesday 8 April 2015

Where Has the Week Gone

Well I promised to be back last week with some  more of my lovely birthday gifts - I guess we have had Easter in the middle, and I did have some of the family here for a few days, but even so the week has disappeared very quickly.  I am so lucky to have met so many gorgeous friends through sewing/swaps and blogging.  So here is some more spoiling from two more of my gorgeous friends -

From Shez this most amazing zippered bag - just perfect to hold all the bits and pieces I will need to take to our classes Shez.

And there was more - lots of gorgeousness inside too - some wonderful patterns from Michelle of Rag-Tag Stitchin and Brandy Gully and some yummy fat quarters.
Ooh can't wait to start on these.  Thankyou, thankyou dear friend for absolutely spoiling me rotten. Just love my gorgeous bag and its wonderful contents. 

And Barb, another dear friend spoiled me with this wonderful folder -
Isn't it gorgeous?  Love the fabric Barb.
It's to hold all my Cottage Garden threads. How perfect - love using these threads and until now they lived in a box.  Barb also added some yummy Cherry Ripes - I'm sure there were four. One must have fallen out before I took this photo lol.  It's just beautiful Barb - thankyou so very much for making my birthday special.

And lovely Maria - whom I met through the lovely stitching days that Shez and I go to made me this most beautiful bear.  The two on the outside is a bought piece enjoying the seesaw and Maria has made the beautiful bear that sits in the middle.  She knows that I love bears and this will be treasured.  Isn't she beautiful.  Maria also made me the most beautiful cake.

Thankyou to all my gorgeous friends for making my day so special.  Cheryl

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl so glad you were so very spoilt,love the folder Barb made for you and how cute is the little bear that Maria made for you.
Safe travels my friend and hope you have a fabulous time.xx

Jeanette said...

Beautiful gifts Cheryl. Hugs,xx

Susan said...

Lovely gifts. Hand made is so special.

Susan said...

Lovely gifts. Hand made is so special.

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely gifts......lucky you....

marina said...

so wonderful to be spoilt on your birthday.
The week has just disappeared here too.

Karen S said...

These are all wonderful gifts from very special people.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks like you had a totally awesome birthday fantastic gifts x

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love all your pressies...Maria's bear is a cutie too. Enjoy your spoiling you deserve it x

Fiona said...

special pressies from special friends...
Hugz

Kim said...

Beautiful gifts Cheryl well done Shez, Barb and Maria.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Gorgeous gifts, I do love that bag.