Monday 23 November 2015

A Wonderful Weekend

Well I have had the BEST weekend. Very busy, but spent with wonderful friends.  Saturday was spent in Ballarat with Shez and other wonderful friends I've met through blogging and yesterday Keryn, Shez and I headed to Warracknabeal to a fantastic class run by Quilters Harvest.  This is what we got up to at our class -

We were so fortunate to have an International tutor from America to be our tutor - Debbie from Wooden Spool Designs (centre, with Del and Shirley from Quilters Harvest).  We did a class with wonderful Debbie and Gail Pan a couple of weeks ago as well.

I so loved this gorgeous table centre Debbie had designed for us to make. And in beautiful wools she had hand dyed. So lovely to work with.


A close up of that cute basket.
Gail was there - not teaching this time, but she did show us her gorgeous new fabrics and some of the new projects she had made with it.
Debbie had a wonderful display of some of her gorgeous designs. 
I was lucky enough to win the pattern for this GORGEOUS one in the raffle.

I didn't take a lot of photos - too busy stitching and having lots of fun with Keryn, Shez and the others, but I know Shez took lots and she will share over the next few days.

Cheryl

10 comments:

Susan said...

You girls really know how to have a great weekend.

KERYN B said...

Loved the photos of you in spotlight lol...it was a wonderful weekend can't wait to do it again. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl yes I also loved the pic of you in spotlight,it sure was one hell of a weekend and so much fun and you sure we're the hostess with the Mostess,Thankyou again my gorgeous friend and like Keryn I can't wait to do it again xx

barb's creations said...

It was great to catch up with you Cheryl, it was so much fun! :) Barb.

Fiona said...

I did see all the nonsense you girls got up to!!
Hugz

Jo said...

It was great to meet you too Cheryl

Ondrea said...

Another wonderful weekend. Sorry I haven't stopped by for a while.

Karen S said...

What a great day. The project looks great and well done on winning the pattern.

kiwikid said...

Looks like another wonderful weekend Cheryl.

Dawn said...

You are a busy lady with all your outings... but I know how much fun you have at them (you're always laughing when I meet you at them haha) Loved Debbie's wool work and how lucky that you won the pattern in the raffle, now you just need to make it up.