Tuesday 1 December 2015

Lovely Friends

I love this time of year for many reasons. I work full time and usually only get an hour or so stitching time of a night, so I often don't have a lot to blog about. But at this time of the year, there's lots of swaps and Christmas sewing happening, so lots more to report.

I am a bit behind on telling you about the lovely catch-up with blogging friends Saturday week ago.  A few of us do a one on one swap for xmas, so it was a good chance to get-together and exchange our gifts. But I was spoilt by all the girls.
The "crew" having lunch.
Not sure what these two were up to
Ann and I shopping.


Now I got very spoilt by the girls. These wonderful dishcloths (too nice to use for dishes mind) and this ever so cute Santa ornament were from gorgeous Jo.
He's been added to my very favourite tree - the one with my handmade decorations on it from gorgeous friends.
And this lovely gift was from Ann- a very cute tree decoration, some yummy choccie, xmas bells and other lovely little bits.
And from lovely Kim this very cute pot holder and beautiful decoration which is also on my favourite tree.

Barb and I have done a one on one xmas swap for the last three years or so, being both Christmasaholics.  My lovely parcel this year from Barb was as amazing as always -
Some lovely xmas teatowels
Barb and I both love gorgeous xmas tins, and this lovely one was full of yummy lollies and Barb knows I am a bit of a snowman fanatic and found this gorgeous snowman mug for me.
Some more of the cutest snowmen - this lovely tin and the cutest salt and pepper shakers.  These have found a good home -
I seem to have a new collection happening.  Shez gave me the little gingie ones last Christmas, so I've put the ones from Barb with them and managed to find another snowman set to go with them.
And these lovely goodies from Barb also.
A gorgeous snowman panel.
And this most amazing, gorgeous, beautifully stitched table centre/candlemat.  I just love it Barb. Thankyou for my gorgeous gifts girls.

I will show you what I gave to Barb next post. Cheryl

9 comments:

KERYN B said...

Great haul of loot dear friend.xx

Susan said...

Our fellow stitchers give great gifts don't they!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl ,oh we did have the best time the girls were lovely coming up to Ballarat to meet us and boy you got some gorgeous gifts,I love that candle mat it was gorgeous,hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Nothing nicer than being with friends. ..lovely gifts. Love your handmade tree x

Maria said...

.... Sew nice to have a lovely GTG with friends... Lots of gorgeous gifts you exchanged...

kiwikid said...

Beautiful swap gifts Cheryl....another fun day.

Anthea said...

Happy faces there Cheryl! Glad to see you had another great get together with them...
those shakers remind me that i have a few sets from a few years ago when i collected them, but i don't any more...

Karen S said...

It does look like a wonderful day all round. Glad you had a great time.

Jo said...

Wow it looked a fun day... oh yes it was... I was there. haha