Tuesday 4 October 2016

Workshop Stitching

I have been diligently stitching away on some of our projects from "Stitch in Spring" at Port Campbell recently.  Must say I am enjoying all the projects.  And as I have three more lovely workshops in the next couple of months (whoo hoo) I need to have my head down stitching.  My progress so far -

Finished my stitchery for Natalie's "Ellie Tote". Love this project and there are still a few elements to complete before putting it together - needleturn and some hexies.

I have started stitching one of Leanne's projects also -


Her shoe bag, and there is a lingerie bag to match.  The colour pencil technique was fun and quick to do.

I did do just a little retail therapy while I was there.  I have many of Leanne's and Natalie's pattern, so just picked up some lovely hand dyed wool for my Autumn wool project -


And maybe a couple of little pieces of fabric.   Cheryl

7 comments:

Jo said...

Good on you. Looks like fun

Jeanette said...

The sticheries looks lovely. Hoping to get the Ellie tote pattern soon. Hugs, xx

Anne Heidi said...

Love your stitcheries! I need to trace a new stitchery so I can have something to bring along when I am traveling...

marina said...

Lovely designs.....and additions to your stash

Maria said...

What sweet designs you are stitching and some great fabrics...

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,your stitching is lovely and the patterns were lovely,it was a awesome goodie bag,lovely purchases too,cant wait to see what you make with them.xx

Karen S said...

Lovely stitching. These looks like gorgeous projects.
Sounds like you have a busy time ahead of you.