Wednesday 15 November 2017

Stitched in Time Class

I know you must think I do nothing but classes - it just so happens there were three I had put my name for close together.  This day was a lovely Gail Pan one - and it was Christmas - so you can't get any better than that.

\
Gail and Ramona with two of our projects for the day.

Gail's lovely cushion which is the project I stitched on the day.

Also loved this table centre with the dresdens - something a bit different.

Had to show you this hexie quilt from show and tell.  It belongs to Vicki Reed - she does some amazing quilts and is so quick. Think from memory this took her two months!!


And loved this -  alsoVicki's, but elongated hexies.  My photo does not do it justice.

Gail's circle a day quilt - or one of them. She needleturned one circle to a 5" background every day for a year. This is a blue one, but she has also finished two others using her circles. I've started - 2-1/2 months in and so far havn't missed a day - yet lol.

Another of Gail's scrap quilts.

Such a fun day and I did have a purchase or two. Will take a piccie for next time.  I have been sewing but mostly secret sewing at this time of year.  Cheryl

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I say if you can get to them then do them....... I have to travel very long distances to get to any........

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a lovely day. Love the circles quilt. I made one using a charm pack I couldn't bare to chop up. Keep going!

Jeanette said...

If i could go I'd be signing up too. 😊. Love Gail's patterns & the show & tell. Hugs, xx

Karen S said...

They are always such great days. And it is lovely to see what others are up to.

kiwikid said...

Always good to do classes, as many as you can I reckon!! Lots of lovely things to look at in your post. Hope the circle a day is still going well for you. Your stitchery is beautiful Cheryl.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks like an amazing day ❤️