Thursday 7 December 2017

SSCS

I have loved participating in Chooky's secret Santa over the past few years, and await with much anticipation the sending of my parcel to its recipient and mine arriving. This  yummy looking parcel arrived in the mail late last week. It was from Clare in New Zealand. We were allowed to open the decoration and the other gift us for Christmas Day.

Clare it is just beautiful and perfect for me with those little woolly mittens.  Your cross stitch is just beautiful and fine.  Thankyou so very much. I just love it.  I don't have your email so I do hope you read this.  I look forward to my other parcel on Christmas Day.

Lots of secret friend stitching been happening at the moment, so not much I can share, but hopefully soon.  Cheryl

8 comments:

Clare said...

So pleased your parcel arrived. Wondering if postie will be late is the hard part for me. Hope your other parcel you enjoy as well. Merry Christmas.

Michelle Ridgway said...

How beautiful! Getting exciting waiting for the sleigh to land x

kiwikid said...

That is a beautiful decoration Cheryl, love the kiwi card too.

simplestitches said...

lucky you! your sleigh was quick...lovely decoration

Maria said...

Clare's stitching is always beautiful and your ornament is gorgeous..
Now be good and no peeking in your big gift.🎁

Jeanette said...

A beautiful decoration. Hugs,xx

Karen S said...

Gorgeous cross stitch. Beautiful gift.

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh a beautiful ornie from Clare......enjoy........