Friday 2 November 2012

Some Fun Mail

Lots of fun mail coming and going this week.  Two more parcels wrapped and sent to Barb yesterday, my swap pal in Cheryll's Santa Sack swap.

And I was the lucky winner of this amazing fabric calculator over at Shez's blog - shez-enjoyinglife.blogspot.com. It calculates how much fabric you need for borders, backing binding, etc or how much you need for half square triangles and all sorts of other blocks, and more. How lucky am I?  Looking forward to having a play.

Lots of secret sewing still happening over the weekend for me. Have a great weekend. Cheryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you have lots of fun with it Cheryl,enjoy.xx

barb's creations said...

Lucky girl! I'm lucky too as my sister found your parcel at my front door when she came to visit last night so will post pic's on my blog later today when I get the chance to take one.MMmmmm the choc smells divine and I've been good and will wait till it too is photographed before I dive in and devour it lol,thanks for making me smile this week :) Barb.