Tuesday 13 November 2012

Some Santa Sack Parcels and Some Stitching

I received two more yummy looking parcels from Barb yesterday, my lovely swap partner in Cheryll's Santa Sack swap.  I most admit to a little squishing and rattling Barb lol. 

Apart from lots of secret sewing, I have been doing a little stitching on a project from my recent class - a cute little set of 9 stitcheries from Lisa of FignBerry Creations. 

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to seeing lots of photos soon of all this secret stitching we've all been doing.  Anyone who loves vintage linen should check out the lovely outing Melody and Christine had yesterday at Melodys blog on www.thehouseonthesideofthehill.blogspot.com.  Cheryl

2 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love brown paper packages. Your stitcheries are very cute.

Melody said...

I adore how Barb has wrapped your presents - swaps are so much fun.