Tuesday 27 November 2012

A Finished Project

I made this cute Lynette Anderson xmas cushion last year for a swap I did, and really loved it, and if it wasn't for time constraints, would have kept it and whipped up something else for my swap partner. So was very keen to make another for myself, which I did manage to finish on the weekend between babysitting duties and other bits and pieces we had on.

Last of the pressies off to Barb, my lovely swap partner in Cheryll's xmas swap.  I have really enjoyed this swap and getting to know Barb.

Have a great day. Cheryl

3 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous cushion and oohh such lovely parcels. Lucky girl Barb.

barb's creations said...

Love your Chrissy cushion and do I spy some pressies heading my way???? ) Barb.
P.S: have yours arrived yet?

Maria said...

I can see why you wanted to make the gorgeous cushion cover for yourself..
Everyone is busy sending and receiving swaps . What fun...