Wednesday 5 December 2012

Advent Parcels

Wow - 50 blog posts. Who would have thought I would have had that much to say in 3 and a bit months lol.

Thought I would show you some piccies of the first few gifts I've opened from Maria, my lovely swap partner in Cat's advent swap.

Cute stocking in Australiana xmas fabrics.

Looks great hanging from my mantle.

Also a beautiful cross stitched bookmark, chrissie decoration for the tree, and 4 lovely teas from T2. I know there is only two in the photo, the other two have been enjoyed.

And some yummy fabric with chocolate on it. Has the mind racing overtime.

This is the first few things that I sent to Maria - hope you opened them in order Maria, wouldn't want to spoil the surprise - a xmas stocking panel (Maria loves blue and purples), some coasters, xmas tissues, "M" notebook and scarf yarn.

Is fun getting up each morning and opening a little parcel before heading off to work. Cheryl

4 comments:

Noela said...

Great gifts. Love the idea of having a gift to open each day. Hugs.....

Fiona said...

such fun getting parcels....
Hugz

Anonymous said...

what lovely gifts you received Cheryl and i love what you sent.xx

Wendy said...

Congrats on your 50 posts! Lovely gifts too.