Wednesday 20 February 2013

Some More Photos from our Mill Rosie Get-Together

A couple more photos I didn't get to show you from our wonderful get-together last Saturday


It was wonderful to meet Barb - we were swap partners in Cheryll's Santa Sack swap last year, and she spoilt me rotten with so many gorgeous gifts.
How gorgeous is my doll keyring that was part of the lovely swap gift I received from Tracee - have her hanging from my handbag.
And just to finish off and make you drool, this was my delicious lunch - smoked salmon, avocado and tomatoes on yummy toasted crispy bread

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely pic of you and Barb Cheryl,it was such a great day and i am so pleased that we have now meet in person.xx

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Great pictures,I love the keyring .xx

barb's creations said...

It was great to finally meet you as well Cheryl,I can't wait for June to roll around :) Barb.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

It was a fantastic day and wonderful to meet you. Roll on to the next one :) hugs

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

What a gorgeous picture of you and Barb.

Noela said...

You all had such a great day and your lunch looks so yummy. Hugs....

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a lovely photo of you and Barb. Lunch looks very delish.

Chookyblue...... said...

always great to get together with blog girls........

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture.She is looking so cute.
Custom Trading Pins