Thursday 10 April 2014

Some Gifts I'v e Been Making

For our  "My House, My home" Swap with Mrs Martins Quilt Shop, the first room we had to make something for was for the sewing room.  This is what I made for my partner Kerrie -
A sewing set consisting of a bag, needlecase and pincushion - a cute Gail Pan pattern. Kerrie's colors were red and soft blue.

And for a "just cos" gift I made the following sewing pocket for Dagmar in Germany -
This is coincidentally also a Gail Pan pattern. I made one very similar for our Mill Rosie swap recently and Melody has that one.  Love the pretty greens and reds of French General fabrics in this one, which Dagmar tells me is also her colors.

This is the inside of the sewing folder - I did add some fabric and a couple of other bits.
Hope you like your gifts girls. Cheryl

9 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Cheryl they are just so lovely, you have done a wonderful job...

Jeanette said...

Beautiful Cheryl. Hugs,xx

Helen said...

Beautiful gifts , love gail pan !!

KERYN B said...

Just stunning Cheryl you are such a clever girl!

Fiona said...

they look lovely... busy busy...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great job Cheryl.... Just beautiful!

Cheryll said...

How could they NOT? They are gorgeous! Well done Cheryl :)

Anonymous said...

Such awesome gifts you have made Cheryl you are one clever chicky,lucky ladies,have a wonder day my friend.xx

Karen said...

These are delightful gifts. Your stitching is lovely.