Wednesday 7 September 2016

Stitching Progress

During the year I have been working off and on the FignBerry Christmas mystery block of the month "Twas the Night Before Christmas".

Block No 6 is completed.  Three to go and the mystery will be solved.


This is the collection so far - lots of stitching in these, but I am enjoying them and trying very hard to keep up.

Work is also progressing on my lovely wool Autumn project and I hope to have some more progress on that to show you next time.


I did finish this little couch caddy from a recent Gail Pan class and made it up with yummy French General fabrics for one of my most gorgeous friends for her birthday.  Think I will have to make one of these for me also.

And I couldn't finish without showing you my beautiful new bear that my lovely friend Maria handmade for me - she's in good company as you can see and I am so in awe of her beautiful work and how she manages to get those tiny little pieces turned inside out. Thankyou so very Maria - I will treasure her.  Cheryl

11 comments:

Jo said...

If it's the Maria I'm thinking of, she makes the most amazing work. She is so clever....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely stitching and of course I adore your new beary addition.....beautiful work Maria xx

Maria said...

Beautiful stiching Cheryl... A very cute bear too!

Jeanette said...

Love the stitcheries. Very cute bear. Hugs,xx

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of stitching there Cheryl........

Fiona said...

so much stitching in those lovely pictures.... and a great sewing comp.... your new teddy looks very happy with his mates...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stitching Cheryl, lovely sewing compendium and love the bear!! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl lots of lovely work there my friend and how kind is Maria ,your new bear is so cute xx

Christine M said...

Your stitcheries are looking lovely Cheryl. What a cute bear!

Karen S said...

Your Christmas blocks are looking wonderful. Well done keeping up.
Great work on the sewing caddy too. I hope you do make one to keep for yourself.
And of course the bear is gorgeous.

Jindi's Cottage said...

So much work in those stitcheries, they are so cute...lovely chair caddy...and a very cute bear!