Tuesday 12 March 2013

Some Weekend Stitching

I am running a bit late showing you the little bit of stitching I did do over the weekend.  Think two weeks of temps in the high 30s has zapped the energy levels somewhat.
Completed the stitchery for a little Gail Pan needlecase.
And managed to get it needleturned onto the front cover tonight.
And this cute little stitchery is part of the this month's SAL - a pincushion from Anni Downs' book Some Kind of Wonderful. Now to put it together.
When I saw on Michelle's blog that she had some gorgeous little Easter goodie bags in Handmade magazine I went hunting and was hoping it was in the current issue, and they were thankgoodness.  I know two little grandies that love an Easter egg hunt and will love these.
I'm adding their names - no arguments then whose bag is whose lol.  Have a great week. Cheryl




9 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Gorgeous stitcheries, I'm sure that the grand kiddies will love the bags.

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous Cheryl. I went out & bought that Handmade to especially for the bags. :) Hugs,xx.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Gorgeous. Maybe I should be getting that mag as well. Hugs

Anonymous said...

such lovely projects Cheryl,well done and i love Michelle's bunny stitcherys.

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of stitching......busy busy.....

Fiona said...

Lots of gorgeous stitching...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely stitching...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Hope the bunny finds those bags and fills them with lots of goodies. Lovely red work and stitching.

Valspierssews said...

Lots of lovely stitchery. You are very clever to put names on those bags :)