Wednesday 10 July 2013

A Tick (or two) Off the Wish List

Yes I have a long wish list of things I'd like to do, and I've been able to tick two or three off the list on this trip.  So guess where I've been today -
The Home Patch - Anni Downs' amazing shop full of lots of yumminess and nooks and crannies with little treasures everywhere.
Even got to meet and chat with Anni - not a very flattering photo of me on the right.
Now of course I made a purchase or two - some lovely background stitching fabric top right, a beautiful piece of green hand dyed wool (perfect for xmas) and pattern No 2 of the little xmas ornaments I made for last month's "1 Christmas Item a Month"
And of course there was more (as you knew there would be). Another little snowman for my growing collection, a cute little reel of red/white string and a kit for one of the projects out of Anni's book "A Christmas Story" which has been on my "to do" list. 

I've also been to a couple of other gorgeous shops "The Stitching Post" and Rick Rutherford's Country store (or Christmas store it should be at the moment),so will be back with show and tell from them soon. Cheryl




15 comments:

Susan said...

I knew you'd have a lovely time at the Home Patch. Love your purchases.

Susan said...

It would be hard to resist a trip to Home Patch if you were in the area.

Anonymous said...

wow how exciting Cheryl,and love all the things you bought and wow you also went to Rick Rutherford's place,oh i wish i was in your suitcase,cant wait to see more pics.xx

Chookyblue...... said...

great you got to call into the shop....it sure is a delight o visit......

Wendy said...

Lucky you, love your purchases!

Fiona said...

what a lovely visit...
Hugz

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Lots of lovely purchases. I went to the Sydney craft fair and spent ages looking at Annie's stand. So many gorgeous things to see. I bet the store is just gorgeous! A x

Cheryll said...

Keep the pic's coming.... I feel like I'm there too! :)

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Lovely purchases and how lucy to be able to visit Anni's shop. hugs

Noela said...

Lucky you to be able to visit Anni's shop. Hugs

Deb R said...

Yayyy you made it!!! Isnt her store gorgeous!! Love all your purchases, especially your little snowman !

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

She has the best shop, so pleased you had a nice time..

The Great Pumpkin said...

Love what I see in the pics. You are lucky :)

Imprimerie Textila Iasi

Anthea said...

Hi Cheryl, sounds like a great stop at Home Patch, the snowman is super-cute. Enjoy your purchases!

marina said...

looks like some lovely items came home with you.