Thursday 23 July 2015

Ruler Bag/Cover Swap

Our Friends Having Fun swap group had a ruler bag/cover exchange this month.  My lovely parcel was hand delivered by Carol on Saturday - whoo hoo got to open it with her there.

How gorgeous is my bag - perfect for my rulers and sewing bits and pieces, with a lovely Gail Pan stitchery on the front and lovely French General fabrics.  I just love it Carol.  And there was more -
There was also not one, but two wonderful design boards - perfect for doing applique when trying to get it to the ironing board in one piece. 


And a beautiful bowl of handmade rum balls - Tim Tam rum balls - you will have to take my word for it, they were delicious.    Love my gorgeous goodies Carol - thankyou so very much. Cheryl








8 comments:

KERYN B said...

Beautiful Cheryl..you know that's my favourite fabric.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Ditto Keryn! Well done Carol...just lovely x

Anonymous said...

Oh that bag was so gorgeous Cheryl,what a beautiful swap parcel from Carol and how nice to get it in person,enjoy your goodies my friend xx

gracie said...

A lovely bag for sure

Christine M said...

Carol spoiled you with lots of lovely goodies, Cheryl. How gorgeous is that bag!

Fiona said...

that's a great ruler bag - lucky you.... I made some of those boards.. they are so handy.

Hugz

kiwikid said...

Beautiful present Cheryl! Great bag!

The Patch Craft said...

My pleasure I loved the bag too, Andrew asked was I keeping this one and and I said no its for you. The tim tams balls were made with love by Angus too.