Thursday, 24 January 2013

A Spot of Shopping

Well I couldn't let my holidays go by without a visit to a patchwork shop now could I?  A friend and I headed off to Quilters Harvest today, a lovely patchwork shop in the town of Warracknabeal.  So did I buy anything -well  thats like asking if the sun's going to come up tomorrow.  Of course I did.
These are two new additions to Rosalie Quinlan's Polka Dot Dreams - pre-printed on linen ready to stitch.  I had previously bought the 1st three in the series, so I had to add the two latest, especially as one has a very cute sewing machine and quilt on it.
I was looking for some raspberry reds for another Rosalie Quinlan project we are doing as a group project with my local craft shop. The creams will be used for this project also. The green was a "just because".
Couldn't resist this cute braid.

Cheryl


8 comments:

shez said...

lovely buys Cheryl,well done.xx

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Great buys ;)

Maria said...

Chuckle...I can understand why you had to buy these beautiful things! Particularly love that stitchery with the sewing machine :-)

Noela said...

Love all your purchases. Hugs.....

Fiona said...

really cute patterns and beautiful fabrics... fun braid... so nice to hae pretty things to play with
Hugz

Sue B said...

now thats my kind of shopping, love the cute stitcheries

Michelle Ridgway said...

All gorgeous.....love that braid :-)

Val Spiers said...

I love those fabrics and the tape is lovely. I must get out some of the ribbons I have and use them more.