Thursday 24 January 2013

A Spot of Shopping

Well I couldn't let my holidays go by without a visit to a patchwork shop now could I?  A friend and I headed off to Quilters Harvest today, a lovely patchwork shop in the town of Warracknabeal.  So did I buy anything -well  thats like asking if the sun's going to come up tomorrow.  Of course I did.
These are two new additions to Rosalie Quinlan's Polka Dot Dreams - pre-printed on linen ready to stitch.  I had previously bought the 1st three in the series, so I had to add the two latest, especially as one has a very cute sewing machine and quilt on it.
I was looking for some raspberry reds for another Rosalie Quinlan project we are doing as a group project with my local craft shop. The creams will be used for this project also. The green was a "just because".
Couldn't resist this cute braid.

Cheryl


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely buys Cheryl,well done.xx

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Great buys ;)

Maria said...

Chuckle...I can understand why you had to buy these beautiful things! Particularly love that stitchery with the sewing machine :-)

Noela said...

Love all your purchases. Hugs.....

Fiona said...

really cute patterns and beautiful fabrics... fun braid... so nice to hae pretty things to play with
Hugz

Unknown said...

now thats my kind of shopping, love the cute stitcheries

Michelle Ridgway said...

All gorgeous.....love that braid :-)

Valspierssews said...

I love those fabrics and the tape is lovely. I must get out some of the ribbons I have and use them more.