Saturday 24 December 2016

Christmas Decorating

I thought you might like to see, on this Christmas Eve, some of my Christmas decorating -

Part of my village. I managed to find a 5 tiered stand for it this year. Needs a bit of tizzying up, but getting there.

Just a few of my treasured "Keryn's" creations.

Friends hanging out.

My lovely long mantle holds lots of my Christmas pieces.
 
 
And some more of my mantle.
 
Santa and friends
 
 
A few of my Jim Shore pieces - love them.

A few of my snowmen, and I mean a few lol.

And I had to finish with my favourite tree - full of special decorations made by special friends.  Love this tree.


Had to show all sides.

And last photo I promise.  And this doesn't even include my beautiful Christmas wallhangings, table runners or cushions made for me by special friends.

I do hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Cheryl

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love your decorations/decorating. Merry Christmas. Hugs, xx

Maria said...

Sew many gorgeous decorations Cheryl...
Have a great Christmas Day....

Jo said...

Hope you have a very special day tomorrow. Wishing you all the best for your specially decorated Christmas. Love Keryns decorations. Wish Keryn a happy Christmas...

Helen said...

Gorgeous,,Merry Xmas and a happy and safe New Year to you and your family Cheryl.x

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love your beautiful Christmas decorations and treasures. Thanks for sharing. Have a very Merry Christmas Cheryl xxx

The Patch Craft said...

It must take you ages to set it all up, looks fantastic. Have a great Christmas and a great New year xx

kiwikid said...

Your decorations look amazing Cheryl. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful decorations Cheryl,hope you had a lovely xmas.