Wednesday 7 December 2016

SSCS

A very exciting parcel was waiting for me on my doorstep yesterday all the way from New Zealand. How exciting!!!  It was my parcel from my partner in Chooky's Secret Santa swap - no name to give me a hint, so I will have to wait til Christmas Day.  However we were allowed to open the decoration, which I did post haste -

How beautiful is she - just love her.

She's hanging already on my stand that houses my village so I can see her from all angles.  Thankyou so much to my secret partner - what a beautiful sewer you are. She is just gorgeous and perfect for me. Love it. Cheryl

11 comments:

Jeanette said...

A very cute ornament. Hugs, xx

Fiona said...

oh I love your angel.... be good now and wait...
Hugz

Jo said...

That Angel is very cute. Suits you

Cheryll said...

ooohhh how exciting...
Merry Christmas Cheryl... Ho Ho Ho xOx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

She is lovely 😊

Jindi's Cottage said...

Oh she is so cute, and so perfect for you...enjoy!...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Such a lovely sweet Angel xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely gift to receive Cheryl,chooky swap is so much fun.

Maria said...

Oh your Angel is sew cute...now be good and wait to open your other gift....

Chookyblue...... said...

a beautiful angel from ????????
you will have to wait and see..............lol........

Karen S said...

Very special!!