Tuesday 13 December 2016

Christmas is Coming

Such a lovely time - Christmas. Fun swaps, gifts from special friends, so time to share some -

This was a VERY special gift from a very special friend - the most beautiful advent calendar. Isn't it amazing.

And the bottom half.  Made using a 24 hole muffin tin and so beautifully decorated. I just keep seeing more gorgeous little treasures in it.  Something I will treasure always.

My SSCS gift all the way to Belgium to Martine.  She has opened her xmas decorations so I can show you what I made for her.  Now to wait til Christmas Day for the next part of this swap. 

We do a Kris Kringle gift for a work colleague. This is what I made for mine - a Hugs and Kisses table centre called "Give Thanks"


And my gorgeous friend Karen received her xmas gift from me today, so I can show you what I made for her. She loves Christmas as much as I do.  Loved this cute little Ho Ho, Ho design.

And of course we can never have too many decorations. 

Well today was the day we could open our No Fuss swap gifts and tomorrow is the first of our Friends Having Fun swap gifts - one each day til xmas day, so will be back to show you my goodies soon. Cheryl

11 comments:

Maria said...

Sew many beautiful Christmas gifts made and received... it sure is a time for giving....

Anthea said...

Wow, so much Festive goodness there, Cheryl... must say, I'm a huge fan of red & white at this time of year! x

Jeanette said...

Lots of beautiful Christmas goodness. Love the Advent calendar. Hugs,xx

Anonymous said...

Lots of gorgeous gifts there Cheryl,lots of xmas fun.

kiwikid said...

Lots of beautiful gifts there Cheryl.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow they are all gorgeous 💖💖

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lots of lovely festive giving and receiving Cheryl...enjoy it all xx

Chookyblue...... said...

so much christmas joy in this post........lovely ornaments for the SSCS especially for Martine...............

Fiona said...

a happy Christmassy post... I love that advent calender idea...
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Lots of beauties in this post.
Merry Christmas Cheryl xox

Karen S said...

Your advent calendar is lovely and is a perfect gift from a special person. I know how talented she is!
Beautiful work on all the red work stitching you have done for your gifts. What lovely work!!