Friday 16 December 2016

FHFS and No Fuss Christmas Swap

I am part of the Friends Having Fun Swap. Our Christmas swap was 12 items, one to be opened each day leading up to Christmas.  Santa Shez was my secret partner.  Such fun to open a parcel every day.  This is what I've been spoilt with so far -

Day 1 was a cute little felt gingerbread man kit.


Day 2 was this wonderful Christmas cooking parcel - two great Women's Weekly cookbooks, some cute little xmas spatulas and a xmas tree cookie cutter.
\
\
 
And Day 3 - loved this cute little snowy/Santa tealight candle holder.
 
Thankyou so much Shez - am loving opening a wonderful parcel each morning.
 
I also joined in the  No Fuss Swappers Christmas Swap.  I received my lovely parcel from Anthea -
 
Anthea made me a very cute mug rug with lovely hexagons, and included a very cute Christmas mug, a lovely Christmas fat quarter and two Christmas tealights.  A wonderful parcel so thankyou Anthea for your great parcel.
 
I had Sandi as my partner and this is what I sent to her -
 
The mug rug I made using a Gail Pan design and added this cute Twigseeds Christmas mug.  It was wrapped in a Christmas Fat quarter - not sure why I forgot to take a photo of that -  and I added some xmas munchies.  Hope you enjoyed your parcel Sandi.  Was a fun swap - I do enjoy doing their little swaps. 
 
Lots more to show you so back soon. Cheryl

6 comments:

Jo said...

Especially because it was Xmas gifts. Very nice gifts.

Jeanette said...

very lovely gifts. Hugs,xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl glad you are enjoying FHFS ,its so much fun opening up a gift each day,love the gifts sent and received for the Bah humbug swap ,hope you have a lovely weekend xx

retdairyqueen said...

Great gifts all round

Karen S said...

Loads of lovely gifts. It really does get you into the Christmas spirit!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lots of lovely goodies 💖💖