Wednesday 21 December 2016

FHF Swap Gifts and Some New Additions

I have been enjoying opening my Friends Having Fun swap gifts the last few mornings.  Some more of my lovely gifts from Shez -

Day 4 was this lovely Christmas tea towel.

And Day 5 a cute snowy hand towel


And next morning came this cute little felt kit to make

and Day 7 was this little snowman, who has lots of company at my house.  Thankyou so much Shez. Am loving my gifts every morning.

I had a little trip on Sunday to the Christmas shop at Maldon - love this shop and I must say I don't have a lot of willpower when I visit.  So thought you might like to see my new purchases -

Fell in love with this lamp - isn't it adorable.  Cannot resist a snowman.

And of course there had to be some Jim Shore - just loved this gorgeous Santa.


And this beautiful snowman. They both look very much at home at my place.

And don't think I showed you this most adorable gingerbread house decoration made for me by my lovely friend Michelle. Thankyou dear friend - it looks wonderful on my tree of handmade decorations.  I promise to show you photos of it and some of my xmas decorating in the next day or two.  Cheryl

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl so glad you are enjoying FHFS ,it is fun opening a parcel a day.Oh wow your new purchases are just gorgeous,love them all,hope you have a wonderful xmas my friend.

Cheryll said...

Lovely additions to your home for Christmas Cheryl.
Merry Xmas and all the best for New Year...xox

Jeanette said...

Lovely gifts from Shez. Ooo envious of your Jim Shore's. lol. They are gorgeous. Love them. Hugs,xx

Unknown said...

Always enjoy your blog Cheryl but I rarely comment. All the best to you and your family. Julie

Helen said...

Wonderful gifts from shez and new additions for your home. Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year :)

kiwikid said...

Beautiful swap gifts again Cheryl, love the Christams goodies you bought, I saw some very tempting Jim Shore Santas in Geelong last week,love the Aussie Santa, Jenny has taken one home to NZ with her.

Karen S said...

Your gifts are lovely and I do like the way your snowmen are multiplying rather rapidly. I really do have to stay our of these stores as they pose a danger to my wallet!